On October 6, the PRSA National Diversity and Inclusion Committee will hold its next Diverse Dialogues conversation; the session is entitled Communicators: Helping Americans Vote in 2020. Today, more than ever due to the coronavirus pandemic, voter education is vitally important. Communicators are leading the charge in helping Americans understand important issues around where, when, and how to vote. Additionally, communicators from myriad organizations are taking bold steps to ensure that voting rights are understood. They are taking a lead role in helping Americans understand important issues as they relate to voting this election cycle.
• Kelly Mason, Director, Corporate Communications at Levi Strauss & Co. & Representative of Time to Vote
• Zara Haq, Voting Rights Advocate, ACLU
• Sarah Courtney, Communications and Digital Strategy Senior Director, League of Women Voters of Orange County
• Dan Lewerenz, Staff Attorney, Native American Rights Fund – Voter Action
• Angela Sailor, Vice President of The Feulner Institute at The Heritage Foundation
Moderating this important discussion is Felicia Blow, APR, Co-Chair, of the National Diversity & Inclusion Committee. Felicia also has been nominated as PRSA 2021 Chair-elect. Felicia is very active in her diversity/inclusion leadership also serving as Chair of the D&I Strategic Planning Committee, playing a lead role in the development of the 2020-2022 plan.